As of 2016, there were 1,315,561 Licensed Lawyers in the United States of America. And, now just two years later, that means there is a lot of competition within the legal industry. A recent study by Thompson Reuters showed that 75% of respondents said that acquiring new client business posed at least a moderate challenge for their firm. What is the best way to stand out in a crowd of a million plus?Keep your message and brand fresh in the minds of your current clients and potential clients. To do this you have to have a well-rounded approach to your marketing and client development strategy. Part of that well-rounded approach is to use promotional items. The cost per impression in the United States is much lower for promotional items than many other channels like radio, TV and print ads. Promotional items also enjoy more longevity when compared to how long someone holds onto an email or direct mail piece. This longevity will increase the chance of your brand being top of mind when a client or potential client has a need that you can help with. Here are 13 statistics that you should know about the power of promotional products and why many of your competitors are using them.
- 84% remembered the advertiser of the promotional products they've received.
- 82% had a more favorable impression of a brand after receiving a branded promotional item.
- 81% keep items for more than 1 year.
- 75% of people respond to a solicitation when coupled with a promotional item.
- 74% of consumers have at least one item in their work-space.
- 70% of recipients did business with a company after receiving a mug/glassware.
- 63% of recipients will pass along a promotional item when they are finished with it.
- 53% of people use a promo product at least once a week.
- 50% of U.S. consumers who own a logoed drink-ware item use it 2-3 times a week.
- 31% of millennials say that receiving a promotional item increases their brand loyalty.
- 8 in 10 people own between 1 and 10 promo products.
- 1st place; USB drives rank number 1 in the top 5 most influential products.
- Ranked #1 as the most effective form of advertising to prompt action across all generations.
100% open rate: Lumpy mailers have a higher open rate. Add a small promo item to increase your direct mail open rate.
Just slapping your firm name and logo onto an item and handing them out left and right isn't going to dramatically increase the number of new clients alone. Like any other marketing channel, you need to put a little thought into using promotional products. This is where we can be a great resource. We know that in order for an item to work, it has to be something that your clients and prospective clients are going to want to hang on to. This is where our years of experience working with law firms can help you choose the right items to target the right audience for your firm.Start by talking with one of our promotional product specialists. Or if you have a great idea of what will work for your firm head over to our site and start browsing our large selection of promotional products. We created a special site to handle the unique needs of promotional products. Our easy-to-use search tools with help you find the right item to meet your needs.
Click Below To Get Startedhttp://www.designinfographics.com/business-infographics/do-promotional-items-work